- Easily identify At Risk students.
- Integrate Response to Intervention with other types of intervention.
- Track progress, tier students and create reports quickly.
Identify At Risk Students with EdInsight Software
Using the Early Warning System, created with the help of Dr. Donovan Mann at Conestoga Valley SD and Better High Schools, districts can pinpoint students who are in danger of academic concern and failure.
EdInsight's Spotlight Report shows each student's At-Risk Score - easily identifying those at risk. Scores are calculated using the following data:
- Student Absence
- Student Misconduct
- Formative or Benchmark Assessments
- State Assessments
- Current Course Grades
MTSS, or Multi-Tiered System of Supports, brings together data-based problem-solving with academic and behavioral instruction and intervention.
Incorporating different instruction techniques and varying intervention intensities allows for the creation of different tiers based on student needs. Similar to other states RTI (Response to Intervention) Systems, MTSS involves "Needs-Driven" decision making to make certain all students receive the proper and appropriate assistance in order to help them achieve and exceed their goals.
Multi-Tiered System of Supports (MTSS) Software allows users to:
- Create an individual student intervention plan
- Track district-specific interventions
- Track desired intervention-specific skills
- Track various academic and behavioral interventions
- Store MTSS history for individual students
- Monitor progress throughout intervention(s)
- Integrate standardized testing and/or benchmark assessment results
- Track meetings such as Pre-Tier, Team and Student/Parent meetings
- Customize academic criterion for Tier 2 and Tier 3 students
- Create individual student summary reports for intervention(s)