- The data you need available in one place online, updated daily.
- Pulls in all your data, including third party assessments, state tests, SIS and special education systems.
- Predictive analytics identifies at risk students allowing time for an intervention.
The Data Dashboard Improves Data Driven Instruction
Improve the speed of information collection and analysis to meet compliance and standard reporting requirements as well as ad hoc requests.
Rapidly identify children who are falling behind and pinpoint classrooms with persistent problems. Or identify students that need to be accelerated.
PROGRESS MONITOR TRACKING
Identify and track students for purposes of Response To Intervention Progress Monitoring.
Target your resources to improvement areas of highest impact.
Provide teachers, and administrators with the tools to build lessons based on their students’ data.
Automatically Collects and Transfers Data Daily from Multiple Sources
Your data is always current in the Data Dashboard. Updates are pulled in automatically, every day and are available to drive instruction.
Data sources include (but not limited to):
- Your Student Information System
- State Test data files (like PSSA, FCAT, OGT and WESTEST).
- Assessment Data Sources (such as DIBELS, DIBELS NEXT, AIMS WEB, 4Sight, GRADE, G-MADE, SAT, PSAT, ACT, NWEA, CDT, Keystones, Study Island, TerraNova, Stanford, DRA, Fountas and Pinnell, ACCESS Wida, district local assessments and more) all automatically loaded daily.
- Special Education Systems